TEMPTATION VOID


Such a thought came today

To look for peace

Felt the need for placidity

Why is there so much distressed

By the way I have everything

But still feeling empty, but still life’s so empty

Won the heart of the generation

But to lose her, left my win incomplete

They say drugs got the comfort you’re looking for

But unknowingly life is so restless

From whom I used to be happy after meeting with

Don’t know why I get so tense hearing their names

If you want to know about someone, look at their souls

But if a soul has a 100 shades, which shade do I look on

People have forgot to be good hearted person

Money and luxuries is all they haste for

“Honk slowly, nation is sleeping”

This says it all about this generation


Harris Mustafa Inter- II (Pre-Engineering)

Comments