MISUNDERSTANDING


Misunderstanding took us this far

It feels like the era of tsar

Don’t rife me, don’t make me think all my life was

dilatory

You were my glory, you were my pride

The only thing I sought, were your eyes

I close my eyes and think of you

Of the world I have no clue

I’ve waited much to see the beautiful you

Now is the time for me to redeem the actual you,

I’ve realized what I’d done was cruel

But I had no intentions to hurt you

Because you are the other half of my soul

These notions of how I would extol you

Give me hope of a placid feeling yet to come

These eyes have been craving your impeccable

perfection

But they have no other directions, but to lay tears...

Tears filled with fear of losing you.

I’m a beggar asking for hope

Will you trust me and give your hand?

Forget the world and have a dance

Move with the music and refuel the gratitude

Of our handmade love that was crude

I’m begging please give me a chance!

Misunderstanding took us too far where we forgot

what we meant to each other

Here is my apology so we don’t take this any further

Let’s bring back the memories and restore faith in each

other’s heart

That we’ll never leave each other apart...

Abdul Moeed A Level

Comments